All fields of study have their own specialized language, and sometimes we all struggle to remember the terminology of our profession. That’s why it’s useful to take the time to create a personal glossary, and maybe even turn it into an interactive game.
With his easy-to-use Glossary Creator, Virtual Writing Tutor can help you do exactly that. In this video, I explain in detail how to use it.Would You Like to Become a Nurse?
Nurse | Virtual Writing Tutor Nurse Introduction This article is for anyone who dreams of becoming a nurse, who wants to save lives and bring smiles to thousands of people. When I chose this profession, I would have loved to find a text that offered a clear and honest overview of what nursing truly is. That is why I decided to write this article today. In the following sections, I will give you a brief overview of the nursing profession: its r...
Comments
Post a Comment